about the m&a conference.
The 2021 M&A Conference shall be held on the 13th and 14th of October 2021 under the theme “Setting up an Organization for Inorganic Growth”. This year’s event is poised to attract 500+ entrepreneurs, M&A Advisors, executives, experts and leaders across the different high potential sectors.
The event presents an opportunity for participants to gain insights on M&A trends in Africa, as well as obtain competencies in generating and executing new deals within the continent. The event will include a series of key note speeches and panelist discussions on topical issues delivered by seasoned experts and agenda-setting speakers.
Partnering with us in this year’s event are Bwire, Kalinaki & Co. Advocates (BKCA) Uganda Law Society (ULS), East Africa Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (EAVCA), International Development Law Organization (IDLO), Queen Mary University of London (QMUL).
Previously, our numbers have been as follows;
|1st Edition (2019)||250 attendees|
|2nd Edition (2020)||3405 attendees|
• Members of East Africa Private Equity & Venture
Capital Association (EAVCA),
• Members of the Uganda Insurers Association
• Members of Uganda Law Society
• Members of Law Society of Kenya
• Members of Burundi Bar Association
• Members of Rwanda Bar Association
• Members of South Sudan Bar Association
• Members of Tanganyika Law Society
• Members of Ghana Bar Association
• Members of Nigeria Bar Association
• Members of South Africa Bar Association
• Members of Private Sector Foundation (PSFU
• Members of the Association of Chartered
Certied Accountants Uganda (ACCA) Uganda)
• Association of Trust & Management
• Members of Uganda Bankers Association
• Members of Mauritius Bankers Association
• Members of Uganda Insurers Association
• Members of Uganda Real Estate Association
• Members of Uganda Manufacturers Association
• Members of National Alliance for Agricultural
Cooperatives in Uganda (NAAC)
• Members of Uganda Cooperative Alliance
• Local and International Investors under the
Uganda Investment Authority