SHARE YOUR STORY
Show us what you've got!
Apply to be a speaker at M&A Conference
BECOME A M&A SPEAKER
Share your ideas with our audience
M&A events are known for being daring, bold, and future-forward. A M&A talk isn’t just a story or a list of facts — it involves unique insights and draws exciting conclusions about the future of Transactions. We are passionate about providing a platform for new ideas and disruptive minds.
Your talk could come to life as a compelling story, conceptual how-to, or cover a pressing industry issue.
So if you are a thought leader who shares our vision of informing, inspiring, and connecting people who love M&A, we want to hear from you.
Please follow the process below to apply as a speaker at either M&A Conference or our other events. Every submission is reviewed on a rolling basis.
Guidelines for Applicants
- Industry titans and forward-thinking C-level executives shaping and disrupting the M&A space
- Founders with inspiring stories (not promoting their company but sharing insights on their journey)
- Influencers who are challenging the norms in M&A
- Agency and consultant speakers may be considered for earned speaking opportunities. We do request that these speakers are proposed with a client co-speaker.
- Think about why your story matters, the value it provides the audience, and how your story will be remembered. Consider what you want people to take away from your talk. Is your goal to inspire, motivate, or raise awareness?
- Make sure your story is a fit with our audience. Overall, your session should be inspirational, actionable, and educational.
- A limited number of sponsor speaking roles are possible for more solutions focused sessions still no sales pitches please. Let us know in the application if you’d like to learn more.
- Here’s your chance to let us know what you can bring to the M&A audience. We receive a lot of applications, so please make sure to be clear and comprehensive.
- The M&A content team will have full editorial discretion on the agenda. It may be that your suggested topic is not an exact fit on our agenda, but your expertise is. In that case, we can work together to bring out the best of your content.
Now! We are currently accepting submissions for TNW Conference 2023 (June 15 & 16 in Amsterdam). Just make sure to read the fine print before submitting.
The Fine Print
All speakers (earned speaking roles) receive a complimentary speaker pass, plus a free guest pass and a significant discount code.
We do not pay a speaker fee but we can discuss barters.
When selected, the costs covering the logistics (travel, accommodation, etc.), if any, are covered by the speakers themselves.
Content has to be original or significantly updated and customized for the TNW audience.
Each session can have a maximum of one person per organization (we like collaborations and different views).
Successful proposals are chosen based on the proposed idea and speakers suggested. Changes in subject or speakers have to go through the content team and may lead to the cancelation of the session.
Spaces are limited and some proposals may be offered a slot in a different format or stage than originally applied for.
Once offers are accepted, and speaker and session content have been confirmed, we will add the session to the event agenda. We may list the speaker as a confirmed speaker on the speaker page in advance of finalizing the speaker details.
Apply to speak at M&A Events
Please follow the process below to apply as a speaker at M&A. Every submission is reviewed on a rolling basis. If you are a speaker’s agency submitting multiple speakers for consideration, please contact email@example.com to learn more about our agency submission process.
By completing this form you agree to the following terms:
- You understand that M&A does not pay speaker fees or provide compensation for expenses related to travel & accommodation
- You are available to speak, should you be confirmed; a content planning call will be scheduled to discuss details
- You agree to promote your participation in the Conference on your social networks; M&A will provide you with social assets
- You grant permission for M&A to promote your participation as a speaker across our channels
- You understand that the content team has editorial discretion on the format of the talk (keynote, panel, etc). If we approve your application, we may add you to the event confirmed speaker page. We will add you to the agenda only once we have a content planning call.